Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
June 18, 2021, 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM @ Meeting Hall - Suite 400
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Mayor & Council are asking citizens to join them for this meeting virtually but not physically (only Mayor, Council, and staff will be allowed in the Meeting Hall) in order to curtail the spread of the virus. Citizens will be able to live stream the meeting (and view on demand afterward) by going to madisonga.com/livestream. The call-in number for public comment can be found on this page.
Want to attend virtually? Use the Virtual Meetings Portal to watch, listen, and speak during public comment. Don’t have a computer, tablet, smartphone or internet access? There is a dial in telephone number available through the Virtual Meetings Portal by which you can listen to the meeting and speak during public comment.
June 18, 2021, 9:00 AM @ Morgan County Courthouse
Basic Rules of Court Conduct
- Be on time
- Proceed through security checkpoint in an orderly fashion
- Allow officers to check all bags, packages, and belongings for prohibited items
- Weapons of any kind
- Electronic equipment such as video, voice recorders or cameras (unless - approved by the court)
- Food, beverages, chewing gum, tobacco
- Cellphones must be on silent mode – no calls inside courtroom
- Hats are to be removed inside the courtroom (except those worn for religious purposes)
- Clothing, including T-shirts depicting sex, violence, illegal drugs, profanity, or displaying gang or hate slogans
- Tube or halter tops/plunging necklines/midriffs, miniskirts, short shorts
- Baggy pants that fall below the natural waistline
- Chains worn on clothing, with a wallet, or as a necklace