Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Mayor & Council are again meeting in person with seating for a limited number of attendees socially distanced. For those not ready to attend in person, virtual participation remains available. For instructions on attending this meeting virtually, please go to our Virtual Meetings Portal
Citizens may also live stream the meeting (and view on demand afterward) by going to madisonga.com/livestream. The call-in number for public comment can be found on this page.
Basic Rules of Court Conduct
- Be on time
- Proceed through security checkpoint in an orderly fashion
- Allow officers to check all bags, packages, and belongings for prohibited items
- Weapons of any kind
- Electronic equipment such as video, voice recorders or cameras (unless - approved by the court)
- Food, beverages, chewing gum, tobacco
- Cellphones must be on silent mode – no calls inside courtroom
- Hats are to be removed inside the courtroom (except those worn for religious purposes)
- Clothing, including T-shirts depicting sex, violence, illegal drugs, profanity, or displaying gang or hate slogans
- Tube or halter tops/plunging necklines/midriffs, miniskirts, short shorts
- Baggy pants that fall below the natural waistline
- Chains worn on clothing, with a wallet, or as a necklace