Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
April 14, 2018, 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM @ Madison Town Park
The Community Shred Event back again this year.
Madison and Morgan County residents are invited to drop off up to five boxes/bags of personal papers for shredding at the 2nd St. entrance to Town Park. Make sure that only paper is included in the bags. Shredding is a great way to protect your identity and it’s good for the environment because all the paper we shred gets recycled!
For your convenience, Morgan County will also be collecting hard-to-recycle items:
• Paint (latex and oil based)
• Household insecticides (in original containers only)
• Household and car batteries
• Small electronics (i.e., cell phones)
• Motor oil
• Cooking oil
• Unused or expired pharmaceuticals