Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
July 28, 2020, 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM @ Meeting Hall - Suite 400
July 16, 2020, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM @ Economic Development Conference Room
July 21, 2020, 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM @ Meeting Hall - Suite 400
July 14, 2020, 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM @ Virtual Meeting
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, this meeting will be held virtually. For instructions on attending this meeting please go to our Virtual Meeting Portal
July 13, 2020, 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM @ Meeting Hall - Suite 400
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Meeting Hall will be set up for a socially distanced meeting. Council members will be appropriately space as will attendees from the public. Only a limited number of people may be in the room. Masks are highly encouraged.
You may also attend this meeting virtually. For instructions on attending this meeting virtually, please go to: www.madisonga.com/virtualmeetings
Don't have a computer, tablet, smartphone or internet access. There is also a dial-in telephone number available through the Virtual Meetings Portal which will allow you to listen to the meeting on your phone and speak during Public Comment.
Just want to watch and listen? Citizens will be able to live stream the meeting (and view on demand afterward) by going to our Live Stream page.
July 17, 2020, 9:00 AM @ Morgan County Courthouse
Basic Rules of Court Conduct
- Be on time
- Proceed through security checkpoint in an orderly fashion
- Allow officers to check all bags, packages, and belongings for prohibited items
- Weapons of any kind
- Electronic equipment such as video, voice recorders or cameras (unless - approved by the court)
- Food, beverages, chewing gum, tobacco
- Cellphones must be on silent mode – no calls inside courtroom
- Hats are to be removed inside the courtroom (except those worn for religious purposes)
- Clothing, including T-shirts depicting sex, violence, illegal drugs, profanity, or displaying gang or hate slogans
- Tube or halter tops/plunging necklines/midriffs, miniskirts, short shorts
- Baggy pants that fall below the natural waistline
- Chains worn on clothing, with a wallet, or as a necklace
July 16, 2020, 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM @ Meeting Hall - Suite 400
July 23, 2020, 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM @ Economic Development Conference Room