- As Needed - Twice Annually
- Madison Public Safety Building
Meeting Hall, High Street Entrance
160 N. Main Street
Madison, GA 30650
Agendas & Minutes
Committee meeting agendas are posted prior to the meeting. Please Note: The Commission may take action to alter the order of the agenda or amend the agenda at the meeting. Summary of Actions are available following the meeting.
Minutes are available following approval.
- To serve as a liaison between the auditors, the city staff, and the Mayor and City Council;
- To serve as a sounding board for improving financial practices, financial reporting, and the internal audit function;
- To enhance the external audit function; and
- To increase independence and transparency of the financial audit through citizen involvement.